- The Crooked House -
There will only ever be 258 copies of this print to represent its time in the heart of the Black Country.
This artwork is extremely important and special to me, the heart of what I do is to document the local area through my maps which is why I knew that the Crooked house deserved its own to immortalise it after its tragic demise. To have survived 258 years after countless wars, subsidence and to be saved from demolition in the 1940’s only for it to fall after a fire its heartbreaking and a true loss to the Black Country. It will always be apart of the Black Country.
8" x 6" Art Print - originally created with a mixture of pro markers and ink.
- Printed on high quality heavy weight acid free archival paper
- Each print is hand signed
- Mounted with an off white 8' x 10" Fine Art Trade Guild certified stock
FRAMED & MOUNTED
- Box Light Oak - MDF Collection -
- Glass face
- 8" x 6" print in a 8" x 10" Mount
Benefits of Mounted artwork?
- Stops your artwork from bubbling due to moisture
- Prevents the portrait touching the glass
- Fine Art Trade Guild certified for showcasing your artwork without fading or damaging your artwork.
Easy to pop in a frame!
*Colours may vary from the images that you see on the screen, due to differences in the colour display of devices.
Hand drawn in The Black Country by Stacy Hammond.
top of page
bottom of page